The Law Office of Andrew J Gilbride, Esq. is the strong advocate you and your family need when personal injuries happen and will fight for you to make sure you and your family get the recovery you deserve.
If you or a loved one have been injured in:
- Slip and Fall
- Construction Site Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Work Site Accidents
- Premise Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
And your family is facing:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Rehabilitative Services
- Long-Term Care
- Pain and Suffering
And you have suffered:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Internal Injuries
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
We are here to fight for you.
We are conveniently located in Riverhead, New York within walking distance of the Suffolk County Supreme Court
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER AFTER A PERSONAL INJURY, WORK SITE ACCIDENT OR BEEN INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT:
- Get needed medical attention immediately after you have been injured.
- If you are injured it is important to start to document the slip and fall or the car accident or whatever incident/accident brings you to our office. Often times, the dangerous situations are fleeting, (snow or ice) or the property owner repairs the hazardous situation prior to a record /pictures or a physical examination of the property. If you are injured at a work make sure you get an incident report and document who is your employer or the general/sub-contractor.
- Every lawsuit has a statute of limitations so time is of the essence to act
- Some things to consider in your individual case and documents needed:
- Emergency room visit
- Doctor follow up visits
- Police Report
- Names of witnesses
- The most important part of our representation of our clients is a full evaluation of the merits of your claim. If need be, we will hire engineers, doctors nurses or any of the related experts to fully explore the viability of your claim. We will present you with a complete analysis as to our opinion as to the likelihood of success and answer all your questions.
While every A PERSONAL INJURY, WORK SITE ACCIDENT OR CAR ACCIDENT is difficult we will typically submit a demand letter on the negligent party or the insurers in the hopes of reaching an out of Court settlement. An out of Court settlement save you time, litigation expenses and we can try and ensure that insurance companies pay you the full value of your claim.
If we cannot reach a settlement and if we find sufficient cause, we will file suit and aggressively represent your interests and strive for the highest recovery possible.
We will walk you through the discovery period, prepare your for depositions and advise you throughout the process. Litigation can be a long fight and we will be by your side throughout striving to get the results you deserve. This is where our representation differs from many firms. As a person, not a mere “file” we will continue to contact you throughout the entirety of the case. We will answer your calls promptly. Possibly being unable to work for a period of time brings a multiple of ancillary problems and we are here to advise you as to what’s best for you and your family.
Finally our financial background will be utilized throughout any settlement negotiations and if an agreement is reached, either a settlement or a Court ordered award, we will explain the intricacies of the offer and the long term effect on you and your family.
All personal injury matters fees are collectable only if we get you a reward.
For a free consultation please call (631) 591-2227 or email us at email@example.comOur Most Recent Award
$820,000 award to a construction worker who fell off a six foot step ladder on a construction site and broke his heel bone (calcaneus) settled in 22 monthsExciting News
We are excited to announce James C. Freeman Esq, a litigator with twenty-five years of experience and a proven track record of successful personal injury results is now “Of Counsel” to our firm